Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Expose Yourself to Live Theatre


The goal was 52 shows. The result was 68.

Want a look at the statistics for the year? Here they are:

# of shows seen: 68
# of theaters visited: 30
# of shows I saw that I didn't like: 13
# of actors I saw who deserve a Tony Award for his performance: 2
# of theaters for whom we now hold season tickets and/or membership: 5
# of theaters which we financially supported: 9
# of theaters where I volunteered my time and/or labor: 4

Please pay attention to the last 3 statistics. You see, I am not bragging. I am just making a point, which is, that exposing yourself to the wonders of live theatre will create a marvelous impact on your life. You will be changed, for the better. Even if your experience never goes beyond your time in the audience, it will still change YOU, in some small way.

So, expose yourself to theatre. You won't be sorry.

Thanks to my husband Randy for graciously posing for this photo.


1 comment:

  1. Well done you!

    Are you signing off now?

    One of the things I found about blogging is that once you start, it's hard to finish.

    Today (1 Jan 2011) we're off to see Love Never Dies (Phantom 2)!

    Happy New Year

    ahoj!

    ReplyDelete